So, apparently it's been eight months since I started this whole series and lifestyle change. I'm happy to say I am pretty much on track to hit my one year goal.
A lot has happened in those months, so I thought I would share the eight things I never knew about getting healthy.
- Running can be an activity, not only a survival skill.
- Sweat will drip from places you never thought of.
- Protein. Protein. Protein.
- Burpees are jerks, but lovable jerks because they work.
- Sweat is good for your complexion.
- Chia seeds are the best.
- I am capable of being healthy and strong.
- I totally mis-calculated this as 7 months, so that's the 8th thing